This week's challenge over at Penny Black Saturday is to use this wonderful sketch designed by Domi:-

Here's my card:-
Image - Penny Black 'A Thorny Affair'
Stamped with Memento Ink and Coloured with Copics/ProMarkers
Paper - Dovecraft 'Let it Snow' Collection
Bazzill Card Stock
MS Border Punch
Nestabilities
QuicKutz Poinsettia
Oval Punch
Card Candy
Peel Off Sentiment and Snowflakes
Self Adhesive Gems
Diamond Glaze and Stickles
***********
I've also received this lovely award from Babs:-

Thanks so much Babs for thinking of me and the rules of acceptance is to name 3 things you like about yourself. I would like to think I am kind hearted, generous and have a deep love of animals.
The hard bit now - I now have to pass it on to 7 others
so I have chosen:-
Lynda xxx
Lynda this is absolutely gorgeous hun, love the little hedgie and the colours you've used
ReplyDeletehugs Mandy xx
wow lynda love your cute hedgie...beautiful colour work...thanks for taking the time to join in the fun at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx
ReplyDeletelove the vivid colours...a wonderful xmas card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations with the lovely award!
Sweet greetings, Saskia :)
**I've got a polka-dots candy on my blog, feel free to take a look!** :)
Oh this is gorgeous Lynda, sweet image and colours.
ReplyDeleteluv
debby
Oooh so sweet, cute little hedgie, perfectly coloured. Thanks so much for the award, you certainly are kind hearted, generous and a true animal lover. :) xxxx
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Lynda, such a pretty colour combo and you know I adore all PB images.
ReplyDeleteB x
Such a cute card, beautifully coloured and a wonderful combination of colours...it's adorable!!
ReplyDeleteAlso congratulations on your award and I also have an award to give you...details are here on my blog! http://is.gd/eFc5F
Love and hugs,
Emma xxx
Love it Lynda! So bright and beautifully coloured :)
ReplyDeleteWe have had our 'real' Penny Black's visiting again all summer....
Carol x
Hi Lynda. I've just popped by to say HI after my hols. You've got some gorgeous cards as always. I especially love the one inspired by your T shirt. It looks an exact replica.
ReplyDeleteEveryone seems to be in the Christmas mode already, maybe I need to get organised. This is gorgeous.
Hugs Lisax
Just popped by, havn't blogged for ages and just catching up. Cute card, love the colours. thanks for the award.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs Carol xx