Friday, 24 September 2010

Daring Cardmakers - OOOPS I Forgot!

It's our lovely Keryn's turn to set the Dare this week over on Daring Cardmakers - I'll let her explain what it is lol:-

Hi it's Keryn here and the theme of this weeks dare came from the fact that I was really naughtly and forgot it was my turn and didn't give the design team a lot of notice of my dare. So this week we are making cards that say SORRY for anything, forgetting a birthday, forgetting it was my turn to set the dare, anything you like really.


Here's my card:-


Papers from 'Spring Fling' Collection by Wild Rose Studio
Bazzill and Core'dinations Card Stock
'Bare' Tree Stamp - Stamps by Judith
Sizzix Plant Pot Die
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Stampin' Up Bird Punch
Anna Griffin Butterfly Punch
Crafts Too Tiny Flower Punch
Self Adhesive Pearls - Hobby House
Computer Generated Sentiments



Lynda xxx

9 comments:

  1. Good Morning Lynda

    Having a little catch up now I'm easing back into blogland.

    I adore the Tour Eiffel card further down and of course this floral one is stunning you really are so good at this style of cards.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful, must have taken you ages. I love what you have done with the tree stamp. The bird looks really cute on the plant pot.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Lynda Hun, love those little birdies! Hope you are well. Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card lynda...and love all those tiny punched flowers...you must have the patience of a saint...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little flowers look amazing - it must have taken ages to make but well worth it as it is gorgeous!

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just so completely adorable Lynda. The flwoers are the perfect touch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card and I can see how much time and effort must have gone into making this!! It's beautiful...

    Have a fab weekend,
    love Emma
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely colourful card. Gorgeous little flowers. Bet you hardly dare make a move when you are applying these. Love it. Have a good week-end. Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Lynda, love all the punch work. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated