I just wanted to share a couple of cards I've made with the new 'Ooh-la-la' papers from Craftwork Cards.
I used my new Little Claire Designs Amazing Frames to cut the main shape on the first card and then used the left over on the second card - this paper is just too lovely to waste lol. My second card is very Kath inspired - think it needs something else but just can't think what so it'll stay like this until I decide. If you've any ideas please let me know.
Lynda xxx
Wow Lynda, Both these cards are fabulous and I love those papers.
ReplyDeleteI did think that the second one was Kath inspired too. i know what you mean about it needing something else, but don't know what it is. Better ask Kath!
Hugs Carol xx
Isn't this just the most stunning collection? I can't wait for mine to arrive, so that I can start playing with them. :)
ReplyDeleteYou have done a wonderful job and both cards, are beautiful but the first one is GORGEOUS!! I love them...
Hope you're having a great week,
love and hugs...
Emma
xx
Ohhh Lynda. Were these papers in your basket on Saturday. I picked them up and was sorely tempted, they are gorgeous aren't they. I love both your cards. The second looks absolutely perfect to me.
ReplyDeleteI think I may have to invest in those huge dies, they are amazing.
Hugs Lisax
They're lovely papers and you've showcased them perfectly. The 2nd one looks just right to me, anything else would detract from the beautiful flower. :)xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards Lynda, I love the papers and I don't think the second card needs anything further. That flower is yummy ! Sue C x
ReplyDeleteThese cards are beautiful Lynda, I didn't buy any of the paper at Harrogate because I wasn't sure about them but you have just made me change my mind. I don't think the second card needs anything else.. I am a great believer that sometimes 'less is more'.
ReplyDeleteKath x
I don't think the second card needs anything else - I really like it as it is.
ReplyDeleteluv
eileen
x
Pretty papers. Pretty cards. Pretty damn good.x
ReplyDeletebeautiful cards...think they are perfect as they are!
ReplyDeleteI love both cards! You are so clever to use the cutout paper as a frame; I am totally going to start looking at the leftovers in a different way! Love the soft subdued color scheme and touch of shabby-chic, very nice!
ReplyDelete