Can I first say a huge thank you to the girls at Penny Black Saturday Challenge for my prize last week - I won a 15% lifetime discount at PB Stamps. What a fab prize and needless to say Mark's Paypal account suffered badly not long after that!!!
This week over at PBSC there's a colour combo - not one you'd normally think to put together but it really really works:-
PURPLE ...CREAM.....BROWN
Here's my card:-
Image - Penny Black 'Light the Night'
Stamped with Memento Ink and Coloured with ProMarkers
Melissa Frances Rub-On
Paper - Doodlebug
Bazzill Card Stock
Nestabilities
Martha Stewart Large Border Punch
EK Success Photo Corner Punch
Leaf Punch
Self Adhesive Paper Lace
Tiny Flower Punch
Self Adhesive Pearls
Lynda xxx
Great card!!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
Great card Lynda, she looks a very classy lassy.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove the colour combo, and the card layout.
Very striking.
Love Elaine xx
Avery elegant card, your image looks very classy, love the layout and colour, love your card too.
ReplyDeleteBabs x
FABulous! I love the photo corners! It's my birthday in June - maybe this is an early (or late) birthday card for me!! You shouldn't have ;)
ReplyDeleteDeanne :)
too cute! I love the sassy she displays. :-)
ReplyDeletelove your funky miss lynda...great take on the colour challenge....thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC...hugs kath xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this
ReplyDelete