Thursday, 17 February 2011

Meljens Design Challenge - Happy Birthday

My former DT Buddy Joey saved the day for me today!!! I've a couple of special birthdays coming up and when I saw the card she had made for Meljen's Challenge this week I knew that was the perfect image for me to use. I have got some cupcake stamps but this image really oozes celebration so I just had to get it. Thanks Joey! I've made the first of my cards so I'm going to enter it into the challenge too which is to make a Birthday Card which must include a Birthday Sentiment!


Image - Birthday Cupcake (Meljen's Design) from Whimsy Stamps
Coloured with Promarkers
Paper - Basic Grey 'Phoebe'
DCWV Textured Card Stock
QuicKutz Letters
Sizzix Fun Serif Numbers




Lynda xxx

14 comments:

  1. Hi swettie, this is really gorgeous, loving the image and your colours yummy, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda

    Lovely card your image really pops from the background and is perfect for that special celebration.

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card this is. I love that delish looking cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooowww.. this turned out so cute Lynda!!!! Totaly awesome.. Thanks for the inspiration! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic 21st celebration card, it really seems to shout out 'celebrate'
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so yummy scrummy Lynda! fab image and I love the colurs too :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's certainly a great cupcake, Lynda. I can see why you loved it. Almost good enough to eat and you've used gorgeous colours.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Hunny

    ooooh its gorgeous,love the lettering, so scrummy in these colours too, Glad I could be of help hun, it is a star of an image!

    Joey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable, sweet cupcake card Lynda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Lynda that is one of the best cupcake cards ever that stamps is great.

    Big Hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Lynda it's wonderful - love it! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulously fun birthday card! Thank you for joining our Birthday Challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!

    You made the TOP FIVE at Meljen's Designs!!!! Be sure to grab your badge and display it proudly on your blog!

    We hope to see you again this week!
    Nicole
    Meljen's Designs Design Team Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated