I've usually made a start on my Christmas Cards by now so I thought the theme chosen by the lovely Marianne over at Winter Wonderland was perfect to get the ball rolling so to speak.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Image - Lily of the Valley Cute Squares (Christmas is Coming Set) that I received as part of some fabulous Blog Candy from Kath & Buddy
Papers - Websters Pages and Red Spotty one from bits box!
Bazzill & Core'dinations Card Stock
McGill Large Flower Punch
Martha Stewart Cornflower Punch
Woodware Holly Punch
EK Success Mini Scallop Circle Punch
Stampin' Up Circle and Scallop Circle Punches
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Stickles
Lynda xxx
I'm so glad you think I am lovely, lol! Love these images. The flowers are lovely. I love the way you have layered them up, mmm given me an idea with my cosmos punch. Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back on Friday. Marianne x
ReplyDeleteFabulous flowers and love the colours used for them, the sneaky bit of embossing just popping through around the beautifully coloured gorgeous image, thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week, another great challenge next week too, hope to see you back with us then
ReplyDeleteHugs Kate xx
Such a gorgeous card Lynda! love this sweet image and your flowers are stunning! ~ I love it :o)
ReplyDeletehugs Vicky xx
the red spotted papers goes perfectly with the image, just love lili of the valley. and your flowers are stunning.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs Carol xx
Well, I can't quite get my head around seeing Christmas cards already, but Lynda, this is fab! I love those great big flowers especially!
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteNow that is what I call organised - making a start on your Xmas cards already - I only start to think about Xmas cards around September and start making them in November - LOL!!
Fab card that image is oh-so-cute.
Take care
Tina
Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous what a great image, love your colour chocie too, big hugs love pops x x x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.. need I say more? And hey, you can never start early enough with your Xmas cards huh?? haha!! I soooooo need to start earlier this year.. since last year I didn't send out one single self made card.. thats bad.. I know ... ;-)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Lynda, think that is my favorite LOTV Christmas image.
ReplyDeleteFunnily enough I made a Christmas card yesterday, when I saw the Christmas challene had started on WW as I am going to try so hard to be more organised this year.
Kath x
Lynda this is absolutely gorgeous, so sweet
ReplyDeletehugs Mandy xx