I've been feeling pretty crap the last few days with a really bad cough which is making my head feel like it's going to explode - it's very painful. So I went to the Doctors today and I've got Bronchitis - hopefully the antibiotics will start to kick in soon!
So this is just a quick post to show you the cards I've made with this month's fabulous Tres Chic Project of the Month Kit from Craftwork Cards:-
Hope you like them as much as I enjoyed making them - it really is a fabulous kit!
If you want to pop on over to Craftwork Cards blog you can vote for your favourite!
Lynda xxx
Oh poor you, Lynda. I hope you start to feel much better very soon. We've all got never ending colds that start to clear up and then come back at the minute but thankfully nothing as horrible as you.
ReplyDeleteYou cards are stunning. I love the french feel. It looks a gorgeous kit and you have definitely shown it off brilliantly.
Take care
Hugs Lisax
They are all so gorgeous Lynda... fabulous dp's and lovely designs and layout too hun..
ReplyDeletePoor you!...hope the antibiotics work soon and you start to feel loads better..
hugs Vicky xx
Hi Lynda, Sorry to hear your not feeling well and you feel better soon, those antibotics should soon kick in.
ReplyDeleteHow can I vote for just one, I love them all. fabulous cards.
Big Hugs Carol xx
Hope that you feel better soon, and as for the cards belle création, très bon, j'adore les couleurs et les sentiments
ReplyDeleteHugs Kate xx
Sorry to hear you are unwell Lynda just hope it clears up quickly!!
ReplyDeleteThe cards are all beautiful and such lovely papers! Chanelle xxx
Oh you poor thing Lynda, I hope the anti - b's kick in soon for you. Beautiful cards, as ever, what a fab set to get to play with ! Sue C x
ReplyDeleteWell I have just left a comment on CC's blog on these cards. I said my favorite was the large flower one but as they are all black, white and pink my fave colour combo I like them all. Love the girl with the balloons image too.
ReplyDeleteI will now get on with mailing you like I promised last night.
Kath x
sorry to hear you are feeling poorly lynda but it doesn't seem to have affected the crafty stuff...loving all your cards....they are gorgeous....hope you feel better soon...big hugs kath xxx
ReplyDeleteWOW gorgeous collection of cards Lynda.
ReplyDeleteHope those antibiotics have kicked in now and you're feeling better.
luv
Debby
So sorry to hear you've been poorly...it sounds exactly the same as what my Dad suffered at Christmas, except he's a man and in typical male fashion, he wouldn't go to the doctor's until it really took hold! lol Hope the antibiotics help and sending lots of hugs, full of tlc...
ReplyDeleteYour cards are as beautiful as ever and I adore each and every one of them.
Get well soon and thinking of you.
Love Emma xxx
Hi Lynda.
ReplyDeleteSorry you are unwell. Just hope it wasn't my cough you caught. Hope you are well soon.
Love all the cards. Very chic. Absolutely love the balloon lady.
Susanx
Hope you feel better soon Lynda!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the cards - very chic!!
Deanne :)
What a wonderful selection of cards Lynda and one of my fav colour combos, I always think it looks so smart.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like your flu has progresses, so do take care - that's rich coming from me I know, but you know what I mean. The likes of you and I do have to take extra care even if we don't like to admit it.
I am still at war with the computer screen, it just won't stay still, they say it's my eyes, but I much prefer to blame the computer !! At least away from the glare it's better so a fairt amount of crafting possible on and off.
B x
Hey sweetie these are all just stunning, loving your colours, gorgeous, hugs pops x x x
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteSorry to read that you are so poorly... but you've still managed to create a whole set of totally fabulous cards I really do love them all (even if I did have to pick my fave on the CC blog yesterday and even then I couldn't narrow it down to just the one!!!)
Anyway wishing you better.
Take care
Tina
X
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear that you are feeling so poorly. I hope that those tablets kick in quick as headaches that bad are awful.
All of your creations are gorgeous. A lovely colour combo to work with!!!
Take care.
Love Jules xx
Wow Lynda, those cards are more than stunning :0)
ReplyDeleteLove Zuzana x x
Wow Lynda your cards are stunning love the flower thats beautiful...
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better nothing worse than cold...
Babs x
Hi Lynda,
ReplyDeleteSome really gorgeous cards here.
Sorry to hear that you are not well and I hope that you will soon be feeling much better.
There is a lot of this sort of thing about. My husband was awake every night on holiday coughing. We got some really good medicine abroad, he said it worked well and when I looked it was an homeopathic one.
luv
eileen
x
Such a beautiful array of cards Lynda..TFS:) x
ReplyDelete