Monday, 13 June 2011

Kathy's Waffle Sketch File - June 2011

Here's my card for this month's sketch over at Kathy's Waffle Sketch file - as always Kathy has designed a brilliant sketch.


Image - Elusive Images
Coloured with Copics
Bazzill and Kraft Card Stock
Sentiment - Melissa Frances

There's a prize up for grabs too for one lucky entrant who joins in with this month's or May's sketches - pop on over to the blog to find out all the details.



Lynda xxx

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant Kathy...gorgeous image and I love your take on this fabulous sketch..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it the image looks fab on this great sketch! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Lynda. I love how you've created tiles, it looks great.
    Thanks so much for your lovely comments and kind wishes. They are much appreciated.
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are right Lynda that is a great sketch and a very good job you have made of it too.
    Perfect I would say. Brilliant card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynda

    Your card is beautiful .. .. love the tiled effect.

    Great image too.

    Love Jules xx

    p.s. No problem in making a sketch of the card I posted on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynda.

    Loving the tile effect. It looks so fresh and simple.

    Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely wonderful and I love the tiled effect ~ it's gorgeous! Another perfect card and so creative! Lovely work.
    Love Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tiles look amazing - the image is perfect

    jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated