This is the challenge over at Winter Wonderland this week:-
No Christmas Stamp or Papers!
It is time to give those christmas stamps and those christmas papers a breather (well they do work non stop at this time of the year). We would like you to use any other stamps or papers you have and make them festive. If you like you may wish to use your christmas dies, embossing folders or templates. You may have some decoupage sheets that you have not used for a while. The choice of what you do is yours this week we would like you to stick to cards as the challenge is not to use a christmas stamp or paper on a card.
I had to get my thinking cap on again but I found that sticking to Christmassy colours helps a lot! Well for me it did lol.
My card:-
Background Stamp - 'En Francais' by Stampin Up
Bazzill Card Stock
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Trees Handcut from Scraps of Card Stock
Card Candy
Papermania Retail Therapy Notelet
Martha Stewart Bracket Style Border Punch (Sorry I don't know the proper name for it)
Doodlebug 'Simply Sweet' Rub-Ons
Lynda xxx
Your card is `Gorgeous` Lynda TFS
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rest of your weekend:)x
This is so beautiful Lynda it works beautifully. I love the trees and such wonderful colours. A funky card hugs Pascale
ReplyDeleteFabulous card Lynda, love the funky christmas cards, so effective. Great challenge too, hope to give this one a go if I get time this week. :)xxxx
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, Lynda. I love that scrpit stamp and your trees are such fun. A great card.
ReplyDeleteLisax
This is fab Lynda ! I love the colours and the background paper is gorgeous. I'm going to have to get my thinking cap on for this one ! Sue x
ReplyDeleteFantastic card, I love the look of this card
ReplyDeleteLynda I love it!!! what a fantastic card!!! Joey.x
ReplyDeleteGood Monring Lynda
ReplyDeleteLooks like I have missed some great projects this week.
Sorry not been able to visit due to this eye problem, but thanks for still visiting me, really is appreciated.
B x
great card Lynda, Love the colours and the trees are just perfect.
ReplyDeleteHugs Carol x
Wow fabulous card ,brilliant layout and colours
ReplyDeletebrilliant
hugs Dawnxxx
how funky is that! love the simple but effective idea.
ReplyDeleteRoxy