Sunday, 15 November 2009

Winter Wonderland - St Nicholas

This week's theme over at Winter Wonderland is St Nicholas. We've got two lovely guests showcasing their gorgeous cards and some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the team so why not pop on over have a look or even better, join in the fun!

My card:-


8" x 8" Card Base from Craftwork Cards
Image - Santa Collage by Rubber Stampede
Staz-On and Fired Brick Distress Ink
Bazzill Card Stock
Nestabilities
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Flower, Oval and Scallop Oval Punches
Corner Rounder
Card Candy (flower centres) and Sentiment from Craftwork Cards
Ribbon from stash
The Frame and patterned matt are from a DCWV Christmas Speciality Die Cut Stack that I purchased from The Range.



Lynda xxx

10 comments:

  1. Lynda this is absolutely stunning, gorgeous colours and I love the shape Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love this Lynda ! I'm rather partial to grey/black with red, it's so striking. The frame is fab too. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love that die cut frame by DCWV - its a wonderful card,beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lynda. This is fantastic. I've had this stamp for years but never really known how to use it. You've inspired me to give it another go now.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. One word, Lynda....STUNNING!!!!!!!
    hugs
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree - STUNNING!!!! Your looks so perfectly perfect. Great job as always Lynda!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness Lynda, you really havee excelled yourself here, this is absolutely beautiful, yet with a wonderful tradititonal feel.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow that is fabulous, just love the fabulous shapes. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Lynda as always. it's just beautiful. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Card, I love everything about it.

    Big Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated