Sunday, 8 November 2009

Winter Wonderland - Sketch and/or Pantomime Theme

This week over at Winter Wonderland we've got a choice for you - there's a fabulous sketch to follow or you can base your card on the theme of Pantomime... or if you're very clever you can do both!

Regina Easter of The Cutting Cafe is also sponsoring us this week and she is offering a prize of 3 of her brilliant digi kits to one lucky player who's name will be drawn at random. So what you waiting for get on over and join in the fun and who knows you might even win a fabulous prize.

This is the sketch created by Anne:-

and this is my card:-


I've used the same image as I did on the card 2 posts ago so it just goes to show how versatile stamping can be... and if you love the image why not use it over and over again!

Image from Penny Black Holly Jolly Transparent Collection
Copics
Bazzill Card Stock
Papers - MME The Merry Days of Christmas
Nestabilities
Woodware Holly Punch (Large)
1/2" Circle Punch
Dovecraft Snowflake Punch
Woodware Fluffy Stuff
Glamour Dust
Melissa Frances Rub-Ons
Self-Adhesive Gems

The very lovely Brenda from Floral Fantasies has just let me know that this card would also be perfect for entering the challenge at By the Cute and Girly so why not. It's the first time I've entered anything here so hello everyone!



Lynda xxx

19 comments:

  1. Lynda I love this card! I am going to have to join in this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda Hun

    LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT your card is gorgeous, love the pb image great holly.

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynda ... this is so gorgeous ... love the snow and the holly is absolutely fab!

    Teri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely..It's a great sketch..think I might have to join in!!!
    hugs
    Jan..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Lynda, lovely colouring. You keep coming up with such fab christmas cards.
    I must check out that fluffy stuff, I keep forgetting, but it's in my notebook now. :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that sketch, on my way over....but first I have to say your card is gorgeous! Loe, love it! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynda this is FABULOUS! Your image is too cute and I love the swiss dots as snow. Your coloring is perfect!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monring Lynda

    Gorgeous adn some of my favoutire MME DP's as well. This one would fit very well in this months BTCG.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a gorgeous card lynda...love this adorable image and those gorgeous holly leaves...thanks for the info on my Rudolph stamp...just laziness to look it up....big hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another gorgeous card, Lynda. I love the holly leaves and berries.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  11. great combo of papers and I love your puffy snow! Thanks for joining us at BTC&G!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Lynda, I do so love those large holly leaves ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree about using the same image over and over - we pay good money for stamps and I know I'm guilty of not using them enough. This is a lovely image and the card is fab. Thank you for joining us at By the Cute anfd Girly.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello to you too Lynda, glad you could join us at cute and girly, your lovely winter card is just right for the challenge.Great sketch I'll have to check this out. janex

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad you decided to enter it, this card is just stunning. Thanks for joining us at btcg this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Lynda - nice to see you here.

    A gorgeous card with a super cute image and lovely backing papers.

    I love the holly at the base of your card. It sets everything off beautifully.

    Thank you for playing along with By the Cute and Girly this month.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is adorable and such a cute image.
    Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G.
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely card, that image is so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month. Hope you will play along with us again sometime:)
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated