Saturday, 23 January 2010

Love is........ the Sweetest Thing!

This is my card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge who are wanting 'something sweet' on your card this week. I think all PB images are sweet, especially these two little duckies, so could probably get away with that alone but no I've decided that this is going to be a love themed card and therefore have added the sentiment Love is.... the sweetest thing.

My card:-


Penny Black Stamp - Lovin' & Huggin'
Stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics
Papers - MME Pretty Please Spring Papers (A freebie from Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine) Best freebie I've seen in ages!
Bazzill Card Stock
Nestabilities
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
MS Heart Border Punch
Heart and Flower Punches
Card Candy
Computer Generated Sentiment (Font is Love Letters)




Lynda xxx

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely...PB images are just fab...and I want more and more of them!!! Great freebie too..
    Hugs
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda

    So much attention to detail here, great work. You have made me think outside the box as well, I was a bit stumped on PB this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda
    Beautiful card - I agree about the freebie papers they are soooooo gorgeous.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These really are the cutest ducks, Lynda, I adore them and your card is gorgeous too.
    That freebie paper is amazing, what a great gift and your flowers are as lovely as always. I adore the flowers you always use.
    Have a great Sunday.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card lynda...my fave MME papers and those duckies are just too sweet......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, sweet sweet image. I missed those freebie papers! :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated