There's two lovely sketches to choose from this week at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. I find following a sketch is a great way to get the old mojo flowing again if you're struggling and after the Christmas break I've definitely been struggling. Enjoyed this one a lot!
I chose Sketch 2:-

My card:-
Image - Penny Black "Bee Costume"
stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics
"Bee Costume" paper pieced
Papers MME "Just Dreamy 2"
Bazzill and DCWV Card Stock
Nestabilities
In Circle Message from Craftwork Cards
Glamour Dust
Lynda xxx
beautiful card Lynda - fabulous colouring on your adorable image. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
ReplyDeletepauline x
Gorgeous card Lynda lots to catch up with.
ReplyDeletewe have no snow here:(love the photo of the icicles:)xxx
I am gonna be a pain do you have a link for where you got the Melissa Frances stamps please??I cant find mine Thanks so much:)xxx
ReplyDeletefabulous card lynda....love this cute kitty and your colouring is gorgeous and some of my fave MME papers...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Lynda, fabulous colouring matches the papers perfectly.
ReplyDeleteThat's some icicle. Our snow is melting fast, you can actually see the pavement in places!
:)xx
Fab card Lynda, I love the cat ! Those MME papers might have to be a purchase too ! Sue C x
ReplyDeletegorgeous card fantastic colouring, great papers& layout,sue.x
ReplyDeletegorgeous card, love how you've trimmed the paper to make the sentiment ribbon
ReplyDeleteVictoria
x
Oh he is adorable, beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
This is adorable! Fantastic coloring and I just love that cat!!
ReplyDeletethis is so adorable Lynda! I'm lovin' this image!!!
ReplyDeleteblessings, Maria