Over at Winter Wonderland this week we're having a colour theme - Burgundy and Teal. We're also announcing our two new DT members Sue and Danielle - welcome aboard girls!
There's a story behind my card this week - I try to get a little ahead on the DT stuff and always try and do things in the proper order. So last week we had a fabulous sketch to use and I made a card for it. This week saw the Burgundy and Teal theme. I was really struggling to find the papers etc. and didn't think I was going to get a card finished.... until I looked at the one I'd just done - yep it was this one and it was burgundy and teal so I made another one for the sketch last week and kept this one for this week. Hence the sketch again! Funny how things turn out lol.
Image - Lili of the Valley
Papers - HOTP
DCWV Card Stock
Sentiment - Computer Generated (Font is Scrap Twiggy from ScrapNFonts)
Card Candy
Gems
Stickles
I'd just like to apologise too for not being able to visit everyone lately and leave many comments as I am mega busy and once I get sat at the computer - well... nothing gets done lol. I will get round to everyone asap but in the meantime will you please bear with me! I just don't know where the time's going.
Lynda xxx
It is totally gorgeous Lynda the image and papers are great. Hugs Pascale
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous Lynda! I love this card!
ReplyDeleteTeri xx
Beautiful Lynda ! When I saw this colour combo I thought 'no way' but now I've seen yours it's got the grey cells whirring ! Totally know where you're coming from with the lack of time. Sue C x
ReplyDeleteHiya Lynda hun
ReplyDeletethis is just beautiful, gorgeous take on the colours.
Joey.x
Adorable card, such a sweet image and fab colours.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
WOW! Fantastic card, beautiful colouring and a sweet image.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Swantje x