This is the fabulous sketch we've got to play with this week at Winter Wonderland designed by the very talented Anne:-

Remember at the moment you can create whatever cards you want - it doesn't have to be a Christmas Card. So why not pop over and join in.
I'm still sticking with Christmas as I want to be prepared!
My card:-
Snowman is 'Mr Frosty' or 'Froosty' by Magnolia
stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics
DP - Basic Grey
DCWV Textured Card Stock
Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch
Brads, Findings and Gems from stash
Oval and Scallop Oval Punches
Sentment - Craftwork Cards
Stickles
I haven't posted any photos of the weather so far but I had to show you this magnificent icicle that's hanging from our guttering and I have nicknamed it 'The Sword of Damocles' - hope no-one's stood under it when it falls lol. We will be careful don't worry. What I was wondering though is..... Can anyone beat it? Am sure there's got to be bigger or longer one's out there somewhere!

Lynda xxx
I see you got that cutie snowman. Gorgeous colours Lynda and I love your icicles picsx Hugs pascale stay warm x
ReplyDeleteLovely card Linda, I think you're really organised to carry on with Christmas cards. This paper is one of my favourites. We don't have any icicles, but from one's I've seen out and about yours definitely looks to be the winner ! Sue C x
ReplyDeleteAnother stunner Linda, nice texture details.
ReplyDeleteIcicles - well confess I have not really looked, but now you have me wondering what might be hanging from our eaves, but think I will leave the exploration untilt tomorrow now.
You asked how I fare in the weather, I'm very much a warm weather person and tend to thrive on warmth. I know that goes against the grain with this condition, but I just can't fnction properly in the winter.
My ideal would be to spent November through February somewhere nice and warm, not Caribbean heat as you can't do too much then, somewhere inbetween would do me just fine.
B x
Hiya Lynda
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Hun, I just adore this little snowman! gorgeous job with the sketch, as for that icicle argh I hope noone is around when it falls.
Joey.xxx
Lynda this is a gorgeous card, love that image, and the papers and snowflakes are superb...my son has been braking the icicles off of my shed and eating them, do you remember doing that when you were wee.....Hugs Avril xxxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Lynda! And so, so sweet! Such an adorable snowman!
ReplyDeleteTeri xxx
brrr I'm shivering just looking at the card never mind the sword! Has he melted yet lol? We had a huge one hanging off our guttering but it's slowly dripped to a pathetic one now!!
ReplyDeleteVictoria
x
gorgeous christmas card for your christmas box and I think you may have just beaten us all with your fabulous icicle....big hugs kath xxxxx
ReplyDelete