Over at Daring Cardmakers it's our lovely Asia's first time of setting our Dare and we're also being sponsored by our former Guest Designer - Andrea - who has just opened an online shop with her mum:-
This is the prize:-

WOW!
So as there is a giveaway this week Asia would like you to give something back:-
Remember last year Sue's Post Pals dare? It's a great cause and there are still many kids waiting for cards, so I would like you to create a "Thinking of you" card and send it to one (or all!) the children from this website. Let yourself be inspired by these kids, they all write about colours that they like and their favourite characters. Remember not to use glitter or things that could come off the card easily. If you're not from the UK, you may prefer to send this card to someone you know that may need a little support.
Here's my card:-
Image - I Love Honey by Sampavie
Stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics
Papers - Crate Paper 'Little Sprout' collection
Bazzill and Core'dinations Great White Card Stock
Nestabilities
Daisy and Leaf Punches
Thinking of You Stamp - Studio G
I've added Diamond Glaze to the Honey
and Stickles to the centres of the Daisies - this dries hard and the glitter does not flake so I think it will be safe enough to send to one of the Post Pals Kids - it is not going to be easy picking just one out either - I may have to make some more cards!!!
Lynda xxx

this is such a bright and beautiful card Lynda. it will do a post Pal kid the world of good to receive it!
ReplyDeletebeautiful card Lynda, love the colours
ReplyDeleteHugs
Victoria
x
Oh Lynda, this is just adorable! I love the colours you've chosen and that image is just the sweetest!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card Lynda. I couldn't wait and placed an order with Ribbon Girl yesterday it arrived this morning - I'm off to have a play. Enjoy your weekend. :)xxx
ReplyDeleteLynda your card is absolutely gorgeous and will be most appreciated, it is so hard deciding which child to send a card to so I can see you making many more lol
ReplyDeletehugs Mandy xx
this is so sweet and will make one child very happy....enjoy the rest of your weekend...big hugs kath xxx
ReplyDelete