I think I'm back into 'Challenge' mode at last - I've finally caught up with myself so I can get back to some serious 'me time' crafting once again!
Over at Winter Wonderland the girls want to see see our Christmas themed tags.
I've had these tags in my craft stash for ages and can't remember where I got them but I love the shape.
Papers, Sentiments, Card Candy, Acetate and Die Cut Poinsettias all from Craftwork Cards
Other Items Used:-
Alcohol Inks to Decorate Acetate Poinsettia
Bazzill Card Stock
Flower, Snowflake and MS Border Punches
Cuttlebug Large Snowflake Die
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Gems from QVC
Ribbon from Stash
It's also my lovely Marky's birthday today so I made a card that just reminded me of him lol:-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUCK!
I just couldn't resist another 'Stampotique' beauty!
******
Finally I'd like to say a big WhoooHooooo I've just reached a milestone of 100 Followers! Can't believe it! Thank you so much to each and every one of you - I really appreciate all of your support and the lovely comments you leave. It wouldn't be the same without you.
Lynda xxx
Wow Lynda, These tags are fantastic.
ReplyDeleteWish Mark Happy Birthday from me. The Birthday Card made me chuckle. I have met Mark and he really is Handsome, but don't tell him I said that. LOL.
Big hugs Carol xxx
Fabulously fantastic little tags and I do love the shape of them too. Love the colours great job
ReplyDeletethanks for playing along with us this week at Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
okay a double treat today! Love those winter wonderland tags you created! Beautiful! The card is really fab with that image!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! Both are really fabulous but those tags are absolutely stunning and once again, I think our great minds are thinking alike...these were the colours, I'd chosen to do for all my Christmas cards! Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteHope you've had a fab weekend....
love and hugs, Emma
xxx
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteI'm still on my mad catch up from my holidays, seems to be taking me forever. Mind you not helped by new puppy muts, not the brightest idea right on the back of our hols.
Fab tags and card, super work.
B x
Beautiful tags and a very funny card. I love all the details on these tags. Thanks for playing again at WW. Marianne x
ReplyDeleteFabulous tags i love them, your embellishment and papers are gorgeous, and i love the embossed bit in the middle. and your card i find very amusing.
ReplyDeleteBabs x
Lindo Blog !!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKiss
Jacque
Pretty tag!
ReplyDeleteThe tags are absolutely beautiful and the card for Mark made me giggle.
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you are back into challenges as that must mean you are feeling better now, good.
Kath x
Beautiful tags..love that poinsettia...gorgeous...and fab scary card for your MB..its always a treat to pop over and see your work hun..such inspiration!!!
ReplyDeletehugs
Jan..x
Stunning tags Lynda - the detail on them is gorgeous! So glad you're getting some crafting time in and that you decided to join us at Winter Wonderland for this weeks challenge!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Danielle
Hiya Lynda..I love your tags those snowflakes are `gorgeous`
ReplyDeleteLove your mans card..
Happy Belated ti him!!!!Hope you had a fab day :)x
Love the shape of the tags too Lynda, they're like the white ones Kirsty uses, been meaning to ask her where she gets them :). Love the colour mix and the alcohol inks are gorgeous. Hope Mark enjoyed his birthday, it's a fab card! xxx
ReplyDeletefabulous tags lynda and my favourite snowflake die...happy birthday to mark...give him a big hug from me...hugs kath xxx
ReplyDeleteYour tags are gorgeous Lynda and the card is so cute
ReplyDeletehugs Mandy xx
Lovely tags and a great card Lynda!
ReplyDelete