Friday, 25 February 2011

Daring Cardmakers - Pound Shop Challenge

Our lovely Samm has set the Dare for us this week over at Daring Cardmakers:-

"POUND SHOP PRETTIES"

She'd like you to search out those pound shops or dollar stores and find new things to add to your stash - then create a card using your new found bargains!! Don't forget to let us know what you've used and then we know what to search for when we're next in 'town'!

Here's my card:-

Bunny Head Bubble Sticker from Poundland
(from a set of 2 sheets of bubble stickers - one pink one yellow that contained loads of cat, dog, bunny, bird and heart stickers - great for the kids!)

Bunny Body is from an image by Tigerfrogg. I printed it without the head so that I could attach the sticker to it. I then fluffed the image up by adding some Flower Soft.


I'd also like to say a huge Thank You to Liz and her lovely Team over at the Pink Petticoat Blog - I was chosen as one of her winners who will receive a free copy of the Pink Petticoat Special Edition Creative Cardmaking Magazine. Aren't I a lucky girl!




Lynda xxx

14 comments:

  1. Well done Lynda. A Fab easter card, and i just love the image
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours sweetie, fab layout a gorgeous creation, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when a card makes me smile. Lovely card also bright and beautiful. Quite a difficult challenge I would have thought but what a great job you have done.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynda,

    Your card is sooooo cute!!! Great work!!

    Have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynda you are so clever. I really do think you would be able to make any card anyone asked you to make. Your work is fabulous.
    Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bunny is so cute - a brilliant Easter card :)

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a clever idea! I love how this card has come together - it makes me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant card, Lynda. Really fun and bursting with Spring. It's very inventive using the stickers too.
    Congrats on your win and enjoy your magazine.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heeheehee.....what a cutie!!! great work!!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic idea - stickers and fur, will stash that one in mind for use later lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lynda, that is so creative, you would never guess that the bunny head was a poundland cheapo! I like the sound of this challenge and may go for a browsey there tomorrow,
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card and once again...you've made me lol...it's absolutely gorgeous, Lynda!!
    Hope you had a good weekend.
    Love and hugs, Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your fun bunny, so inventive. I never would have thought of that. Hope all ok with you.

    Love Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated