Glitz, Glamour, Shimmer and Bling are the elements required for this weeks Delicious Doodles Challenge. My second celebration card has been glitzed up with Stickles and Glamour Dust and I've added a few gems too. It's the same design as my first one here but love how the papers give it a much younger feel.
Image - Birthday Cupcake (Meljen's Design) from Whimsy Stamps
Coloured with Promarkers
Craftwork Cards (Pink) and Bazzill (Orange & White)Textured Card Stock
Paper - All My Memories
QuicKutz Letters
Sizzix Fun Serif Numbers
Stickles, Glamour Dust and Gems
Lynda xxx
I love this one as well Lynda it really is a great cupcake may have to look into that one.
ReplyDeleteOur snow has gone thank goodness, hope yours has too.
Kath x
Just yummy Lynda and that cupcake looks gorgeous with all the sparkle :o)
ReplyDeletehugs Vicky xx
fantastic card,absolutely love the colours you have used..
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at Delicious Doodles challenge blog hope you join us next week!!Hugs ..Anita
Gorgeous card Lynda, the cake really does look fab ! Sue C x
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Thanks for joining us this week over at Delicious Doodles, I hope you will join us next week.
ReplyDeleteGood luck
Claire x
what a lovely card
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing aliong with Delicious Doodles this week
AllisonX
It's amazing that the same image can look so different. This one is really zingy. I love them both, it's still a gorgous cupcake!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a good weekend despite the weather!
Hugs Lisax
Gorgeous card Lynda.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
What a great card Lynda, the papers are stunning as the colour combo is one that I wouldnt go to straight away but works so beautifully!
ReplyDeleteLove all of your QK letters, I know how long that would have taken you to cut and stick!
Thank you for playing along with us this week over at Delicious Doodles and hope you can join in again really soon!
Keryn :)