I had a lovely surprise yesterday when my blogging buddy Vicky sent me this lovely award. I like it even more because there aren't any difficult conditions to adhere to lol. So I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to Vicky for thinking of me.

In accepting the award I've had to agree to the following conditions:
1) You have been tagged, do you want to accept? YES! then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.
3) Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.
Aww, my second award...I guess that means I must be doing something right!! lol
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your award, Lynda...you really do deserve it and thank you so much for tagging me and of course, I will except this award from you...you're one of my very favourite bloggers, card makers and friend, it would be an absolute honour!! Thanks for your continued support...
Love and hugs, Emma xxx
You're very welcome! Enjoy your weekend :)xxx
ReplyDeleteOh boy - I see my name! Thanks hun! Love the bit about "3000 followers" LOL
ReplyDeleteYou totally deserve this award - you know I LOVE your work!
Deanne :)