Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Penny Black Saturday - Mens Cards

I've had this image ages so it was a good excuse to ink it up for this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge:-

MENS CARDS

Image - Penny Black 'fly away'
Coloured with Copics
Papers - Daisy Bucket, Pink Paislee and Basic Grey
Bazzill Card Stock
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Stampin' Up Star Punches
Stampin' Up Sprial Edge Punch
Card Candy
Melissa Francis Rub-On



Lynda xxx

15 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda

    That is such a cute image - love the card men/boy cards are so hard to do... you've made it look easy!

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic male card hun ~ he is so cute and I love the wee stars too :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute stamp Lynda and you can't go wrong with a few stars.

    Big Hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh love the way you have integrated the stars on this great layout
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Lynda, I love how you've slotted the stars into the border punch. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like the way the stars are slotted into the border, I was also tickled with the dogs helmet. Super colouring. Lovely card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is fabulous, and a really cute image and coloured to perfection.
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie he is and a fabulous card.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful sweet card Lynda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Completly adorable ,I love that cute image Lynda TFI:) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card that any man would love to receive...it's adorable, Lynda!!
    Love and hugs, Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Lynda, I love how you've "tucked" the stars in
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Lynda and you have coloured it very well. Very cute image.
    thank you for your comments. Blogger is very tempermental isn't it.
    Sometimes it is fine and publishes is as I have done it. Other times it is all bunched up in one paragraph.
    luv
    eileen
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated