Thursday, 7 May 2009

ICSketches #15


As I often visit ICS for a little inspiration I thought it was about time I had a go at one of the challenges so this is my card for challenge #15. Ive used Basic Grey "Porcelain" and My Minds Eye "Bloom & Grow" papers. I cut out a frame using Nestabilities and sentiment is from a set of Melissa Frances clear stamps. Black jewels, flowers, brad and printed acetate were all from my stash.
Lynda xxx

6 comments:

  1. WOW Lynda your card is STUNNING! Love the everything about you card. Love the combination of scrappy goodies on you card! STUNNING and thank you for joining us at ICS! Have a lovely afternoon! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. the color combos are terrfic here! love that chandelier! thanks for playing at ICS this week@!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is lovely!! LOVE the whole combination you put together here! LOVE that printed acetate the best I think, but it's all lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I like the flowers in the corner as well as the scallops! Thanks for playing along at ICS

    ReplyDelete
  5. `WoW` Lynda Your card is `Gorgeous` I love those papers flowers and that flourish ..
    Great to see you joining in with The ICS..
    Hope to see you there again!!!
    Enjoy the rest of your Day:)♥
    (I feel cheeky where do you get those MF stampps)
    `Thanks` Lynda:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this card Lynda - the printed acetate is a real hit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated