Sunday, 31 May 2009

Number 2 on Polka Doodles 1st Challenge

Wooooo I can't believe it! I was picked as the No. 2 winning card entry for the very first Polka Doodles Challenge last week. Nikky sent me some lovely digital papers and I'm thinking they're from the new Sugar Birdies CD that is available to pre-order right now. If these are anything to go by the CD will be just amazing. Mine's already on order!! AND... I get to display the special blinky she sent me too. How good is that!! Thanks again Nikky.


Lynda xxx

2 comments:

  1. Well done Lynda, it was a super card, enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda,

    Congratulations!!! Your card was a real beauty!!! Enjoy crafting with your new download-papers!!
    Wow, that 'blinkie' looks great on your blog!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated