Hi I just had to post a picture of my Christmas Tree Decoration that I made following Dolly's fabulous tutorial that you can find here over at Polka Doodles. It is so easy to follow and so easy to make too and you can decorate it just as you please. I would have entered it into the Polka Doodles challenge for this week but unfortunately I forgot to use a Stamp on it so it wouldn't be accepted - Nikki is such a stickler for the rules lol. But never mind I had such fun making it! Thanks Dolly!
Papers are from Polka Doodles Jingle Jangle CD
with the addition of Stickles Glitter Glue and Card Candy from Craftwork Cards.
Lynda xxx
Just beautiful, Lynda.
ReplyDeleteLisax
This does look like great fun to make Lynda, you've done a fab job ! Sue x
ReplyDeleteYay!!! This is fab Lynda. Thanks ever so much for giving it a go. Love the glittery swirls, glad you enjoyed making it. :)xx
ReplyDeleteIt is a great decoration Lynda, thank for sharing it and giving us the link. Will go check it out.
ReplyDeleteB x
This is lovely - fab decoration, will have to go check out that link now :D
ReplyDeleteGreat decoration, love the bling tree. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.
ReplyDeleteStamp or no stamp, this is very cute...Kris
ReplyDeleteGREAT work!!!! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
Still a great Tree - thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles! Cheers Claire x
ReplyDeleteWow! Love the red baubles on the tree! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!
ReplyDelete