Friday, 29 January 2010

DCM - Schooldays

It's Keryn's turn to set the dare this week at Daring Cardmakers. Keryn's over in New Zealand and the kids over there are just about to return to school after 7 weeks holiday. So as the mum's are about to get their life back to normal she has set a dare as follows:-

To celebrate this I want you all to create cards using the theme of school. If you've got children at school what they're up to might inspire your card, if not maybe memories of your own school days might be your inspiration.

My card:-

All lettering, blackboard and the kids images created using Clip Art from Hallmark Card Studio
Lined Background Paper found in my bit box
Computer Generated Sentiment
Star Punch




Lynda xxx

11 comments:

  1. I love this card! Those kids look soooo cute and Lynda - you are just so clever with the clip art stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, those kids look so cool.
    Love it
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Lynda..I agree with Kathy above..you are very clever with clip art....
    hugs
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is sooo sweet and adorable, very fun...have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant Lynda! You're a whizz with the clipart. Love it ! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brill card Lynda, the blackboard is a fab idea ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynda

    What a very original idea and looks like lots of work, but what a fab outcome.

    Hope you blog hop goes well, organising mine and the challenge is the reason I've not been by for a few days, certainly is time consuming.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just WONDERFUL Lynda!! I love everything about it, it's so colourful! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such an amazingly cute card Lynda. I obviously need to hang around with clip art more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous Lynda..Hope your well...
    Have a fab week:)xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated