This is my card for this week's challenge over at Allsorts Challenge Blog. The theme has been set by the lovely Brenda and she wants to see Petals and Pearls on our cards.
Stamp is Hero Arts 'Dogwood'
Marvy-le-Plume Pens (to ink the stamp)
Distress Ink
Nestabilities
I've used Diamond Glaze on the top layer of petals
and used Gold Stickles in the centres
Sentiment - Melissa Frances Rub-On
Paper is from Little Boy Blue Collection at Craftwork Cards
Bazzill Card Stock
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Self Adhesive Pearls from Hobby House
Lynda xxx
oh this is delicious lynda and I am so jealous...green in fact...i have this stamp on order...but no sign of it arriving...big hugs kath xxx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely lovely!! I love the red with the blue gingham, very Cath Kidston, so stylish.
ReplyDeleteI hope your card reader is behaving itself now. :)xxxx
This is beautiful Lynda, what a really lovely stamp. Love the colour combo too ! Sue C x
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeletebeautiful card, gorgeous flowers, lovely layout, sue,x
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteI love it. Your colouring is perfectin adn I would never thought have putting that colour DP with it, but how well it works.
I'm wonderfing how I missed this Hero stamp, I reccon Stampalot are hiding things from me.
Thank you for joining my Petals and Pearls theme at Allsorts this week.
B x
oh my this is beautiful, love the stamp.
ReplyDeleteBabs x
beautiful card Lynda, love the pearls too.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs Carol xxx
Oh wonderful card Lynda, fab colours.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Came over to say I love your card on DCM but couldn't see it up yet - however this card is gorgeous too. Love your work.
ReplyDeleteann xxx
This is soooo pretty, Lynda, I adore the pearls on the scalloped border
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda. I love your flowers and pearls. That stamp is gorgeous. I've been messing about with ideas for this challenge for 2 days and still have bits all over my craft mat so I guess it's not going to get done in time now, I should have taken a leaf out of your book and got organised!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a lovely weekend.
Lisax
congrats on winning top five, well deserved.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs Carol xxx