Friday, 23 April 2010

Daring Cardmakers - Die Cut Crazy

Our lovely Keryn has set the Dare this week over at Daring Cardmakers as follows:-

I've been lucky enough to get my hands on a 'Big Shot' die cut machine and I'm loving it. I want any excuse I can find to make cards, well anything really using die cuts. This week I want you to play with me. Dig out your dies and your die cut machine. Cut shapes of any size and theme you please and use at least one on your card for this week.

Keryn's also offering a prize of a Stampin Up Little Leaves Sizzlet die! Pop over to see the rules though to be in with a chance of winning it!

Here's my card:-


Sizzix Hello Kitty, Sitting w/Bow
Marianne Design Creatables Leaf Die
Martha Stewart Grass and Trellis Border Punches
Flower Punches
DCWV and Bazzill Card Stock
Stickles
Melissa Frances Rub-On




Lynda xxx

9 comments:

  1. oh so cute Lynda. And how I lvoe the background you have made using punches. So inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Such a clever background, you're a whizz with the punches. I agree with Lythan it's so inspiring, I'm off to google that leaf die.
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Lynda, this is super, love all the layers, Grace loves Hello Kitty, let you into a secret( at least it is from hubby) I just got a Big Shot myself.

    Big hugs Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it that you've been die cutting and I've been die cutting. Was there something in that ash cloud?

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous, Lynda, sitting in her field of flowers, I love her. How could we live without die cutting machines. I might just have to have a go at this.
    Hope you have a great weekend.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, Lynda, that kitty is as cute as can be and the background you've made is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great card Lynda. Your back grounds are so stunning.
    Kath
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, love all those tiny flowers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated