Can you tell I'm in love with my new Hero Arts stamp - it's going to be of those that feature time and time again! Had to have another play and this time I've used a fabulous sketch created by my lovely DCM teamie Kathy:-

My Card:-
Stamp - Hero Arts 'Dogwood'
Stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with my new ProMarkers.
I decoupaged the petals and coated them with Diamond Glaze.
Sentiment - Hero Arts
Nestabilities
Circle and Scallop Circle Punches
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Gems from QVC
Ribbon from Craftwork Cards
Lynda xxx
now you are really rubbing it in my lovely friend....I am still waiting for mine to arrive.....such a beautiful card...so elegant and classy...big hugs kath xxxx
ReplyDeleteNow this is'nt fair Lynda.
ReplyDeleteI love the last one and now this one equally gorgeous. And of course you know I 'had' to buy the stamp - well it's waiting for me to pick up. I still can't beleive I missed it before.
B x
It really is a lovely stamp and so versatile. I can see why you love it and I love seeing what you create with it. The rows of purple gems are gorgeous, you must have so much patience to stick all those on.
ReplyDeleteLisax
Love how you decoupaged the flowers, great card.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the next one.
Big Hugs Carol xxx
A lovely stamp and a lovely card. Love the lilac and black combo. :)xxx
ReplyDeleteOh WOW. Just Fabulousxx
ReplyDeleteSusanx
This is stunning i love everything about it, the image is sweet and the colours are just perfect hugs Pops x
ReplyDeleteOh my word, how beautiful this is, Lynda - the lilac tones are stunning on the white - but! how could you bear to use so many of those teeny gems on one card?
ReplyDeleteThanks for using the April sketch, it works beautifully with your new stamp
Gorgeous, elegant card Lynda.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
you use this stamp in such a wonderful way - gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Lynda, that image is really gorgeous. Sue C x
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful and elegant! Lovely card!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
absolutly Beautiful Lynda,TFS
ReplyDeletehAve a fab Friday:)x