Friday, 9 April 2010

Daring Cardmakers - If the Shoe Fits

Over on Daring Cardmakers this week our lovely Sue has set the Dare as follows:-

If the Shoe Fits...
buy it in every colour, as the saying goes!

We all wear them, don't we? so this week I would like to lots of footwear on your cards.
Boots, shoes, sandals, trainers, ballet shoes, slippers.... the list is almost endless so I'm sure there'll be some fab fancy footwork to admire this week.
One thing, though - no cheating, please - We don't want any sneaky stuff like "My Tilda's wearing shoes so I'm entering this card" - oh no, we're far too mean to allow that!
(and Sue says she'll be checking up on you :-0)

Here's my card:-


Card Blank - Craftwork Cards
Papers - Papermania 'Chatsworth' Collection
Papermania Retail Therapy Notelets
Bazzill and K & Co Recycled Card Stock
Shoe, Leaf, Flower, Circle and MS Border Punches



Lynda xxx

14 comments:

  1. Love shoes...great Card Lynda, love the colour combo too and the flowers, Shoes are the one thing I didn't throw out, got new storage boxes from QVC and have sorted out my crafting stash too.
    Big Hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda this is just my thing I am a shoes and handbag girl x I love my accessories. Must find time to join you girls again. Love the colours scheme x Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, so elegant!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant and verry beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very elegant...adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super card, so very different. Love the colour combinations as well. Love Kath

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card love the colours, and def love all them shoes
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, Lynda - I love the addition of the little bit of pale blue, it brings the whole thing to life in a special way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Lynda, the colours are très chic! And that little notelet is perfect. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Those little shoes are so dinky and the flowers are just fab. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Lynda. I love the flowers and the colour combo is beautiful. Sue C x
    P.S. I've left a little something for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! I agree with Kathy the hint of blue just adds a new dimension. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card Lynda. The colours and papers are gorgeous.

    Susanxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lynda

    Pleased to see ou are still creating great artwork since I last visisted.

    Sorry it's been so long, seems to have been one thing after another, but do appreciate your kind words.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated