There's a recipe on offer this week at Penny Black Saturday Challenge:-
3 FLOWERS.....2 BUTTONS......and ONE BOW!
My card:-
My all time favourite Penny Black Stamp - Bee Costume
Stamped with Memento Ink onto the fabulous Digital Card Stock from Craftwork Cards and coloured with ProMarkers and finished with Stickles Glitter Glue
Papers are freebies from Simply Cards & Papercrafts that I have had for ages! Am not usually over keen on some of the freebies magazines give away but these were worth saving and I knew they would come in handy one day - and I do love a nice dotty paper!
Retro Flower Punch
Computer Generated Sentiment
Buttons and Ribbon from Stash
Faux Stitching
Lynda xxx
cute Card Lynda, He looks like he has run the marathon in that outfit. I know what you mean about the freebies, I usually save them for Grace to play with.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment on my blog as usual, dear friend.
Big Hugs Carol xxx
Lovely card Lynda, this image has such a cheeky face ! Sue C x
ReplyDeleteWhat a great image, Lynda. I can see why it's such a favourite. Freebie papers are brilliant quality these days aren't they. These work together so well with your buzzy bee pussy.
ReplyDeleteLisax
super cute card lynda...love that adorable kitty in her bee costume and yes I am a dotty paper girl too.....thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday this week..hugs kath xxx
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute image..Love the colours...Thank you for your comments on my blog..very kind..something will turn up I know...
ReplyDeletehugs
Jan..x
What gorgeous, sunny colours and a cute image!!! Love your card Lynda, Jo x
ReplyDeleteBTW, I have a little candy giveaway at my blog until the weekend so why not drop by and take a look!
Morning Lynda
ReplyDeleteThe coluors are lovely, they compliment each other so well making a really fresh and bright card.
B x
Wonderful card Lynda, adorable image.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby