Over at Winter Wonderland this week, Avril has set the theme of embossing - any type!
Here's my card:-
I've used heat embossing for the Reindeer (Penny Black - Leaping Deer)
Gold Embossing Powder
Distress Inks for the background
Sentiment - Melissa Frances
Nestabilities
Bazzill Card Stock
Dry Embossing - Cuttlebug Snow Embossing Folder
Prima Poinsettias
Spellbinders Snowflake Die
Ribbon, Gems, Pearls and Brads from Stash
*********
I'm also very honoured that the very talented and lovely Sue has kindly sent me this wonderful award:-

Thanks Sue!
Lynda xxx
Stunning card Lynda, the image and colours are beautiful and I love how you've used both heat and dry embossing.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland
hugs Mandy xx
Lynda, wow, this is gorgeous! Beautiful colours and the embossing is so fabulous! I LOVE the reindeer image! Thanks for joining in with us at WW!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Danielle
This is such a beautiful card Lynda! Love the colors and those flower/snowflakes are gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful Lynda I love the embellishments hugs pascale
ReplyDeletebeautiful card Lynda, I love the colours and Congratulations of the new award.
ReplyDeleteOh WOW Lynda, this is so gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Love your card Lynda, the colours are gorgeous. You are going to be well in front with cards this year. Susan.x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colours on this one. Love the snowflakes. Thanks so much for supporting us and for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back next time. Marianne x
ReplyDeleteOhhhh lovely card, love that icy turquoise and the flowers are just gorgeous
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteI love this type of embossing, and you have done it just perfectly. Thanks for joining us this challenge at Winter Wonderland and hope you will join us in our excitement for the next
Hugs Kate xx
Hi Lynda,
ReplyDeleteSuper card love the embossing an those lovely pearls.
Hope you and Mark are both well, can't believe it is now two weeks since we met, wish we could have had more time.
Big Hugs Carol xxxx
Gorgeous card Lynda. I love the colour combo and the image is gorgeous too ! Sue C x
ReplyDeleteThis is brilliant! I love that embossed reindeer x you can enter my blog candy as a winter wonderland participant you will find it here thanks for joining us at WW this week x Janet
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda.
ReplyDeleteYou'll have all your Christmas cards sorted at this rate, you are so organised.
I love the colours on this one and that reindeer is beautiful.
Lisax
Oooh it's lovely. Love the gold embossing and those fab snowflake flowers. :)x
ReplyDeletefabulous card, I gazed your gallery and really like the egg card, very pretty...have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteenjoy *~*
`Gorgeous` card Lynda TFS:)x
ReplyDeleteWow what a beautiful card! Your embossing looks wonderful! Thanks for joining in the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteHugs Lynsey x
I love the colors u used- it creates a peaceful effect. Cheers! Trisha :)
ReplyDeletefélicitation pour ta victoire a WW, ta carte est superbe c'est une victoire méritée
ReplyDelete