Monday, 30 August 2010

Penny Black Saturday - Summer Lovin'

The challenge over at Penny Black Saturday this week is:-

SUMMER LOVIN'

Here's my card:-

Image - Penny Black Lovin' & Huggin'
Stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with ProMarkers
MME Papers
Bazzill Card Stock
Nestabilities
Flower and Sunshine Punches
Melissa Frances Rub-On
Card Candy
Self Adhesive Gems and Pearls



Lynda xxx

14 comments:

  1. Oh Lynda...that card made me smile wide...it's adorable and so beautifully coloured! I love every single thing about it!! :)

    Hope you're enjoying your bank holiday weekend and thanks, once again for all your support and lovely comments...I really do appreciate them all.

    Love Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwww this is lovely, especially the sun and the fabulously coloured image
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card - perfect in every way - I love it!

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, 'happy' card!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo what a cutie, love it, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute are your ducks....love the colours too.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Hunny

    Great Great card love the boldness of these colours, thanks for joining us at pbsc

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, adorable card Lynda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute and sunny. Love that stamp.

    Big Hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well you have certainly been busy since I have been off. Some really fab cards Lynda, love them all, especially this one as to be honest orange is my favorite colour.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lynda

    What a super colour combo and love that image. It's one that I've not got, another for the list.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Lynda..love the fun image TFS:)x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lynda, this is adorable - I just love the zingy summer colours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated