Monday, 11 May 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge #39 - Card for a Man or Boy

This weeks challenge was set by Denise as follows:-

"For my challenge I would like 'a card for a man or boy' - only because everyone dislikes making this type of card so much LOL! It's so easy to make a card for a woman or girl as the embellishments at our disposal are vast but for those tricky men it's not so simple. Definitely what I would call a challenge! I can't wait to see your creations. "


I found this challenge site as I was 'blog hopping' and as my Brother's birthday is looming and he has just been on a cruise I thought this card would be so appropriate for him and just right for the challenge too! The papers and image are all downloaded from Kay Miller Designs "All Aboard" and the font is CK Fun Boxes from Scrap N Fonts which unfortunately has just recently been retired. The ship really does look like it's sailing right out of the front of the card!


Lynda xxx

10 comments:

  1. Awsome take on this weeks challenge, thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card and the cruise ship is brill. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Lynda, thanks for taking part in this weeks CCC!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. Makes me wish to go on holidays now!
    Thanks for joining us this week at CCC!
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynda your card is fab!!Your brother will love it!!
    Thanay:) xks for the link so kind of you:)
    Have a lovely D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great male card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just stunning, thanks for playing along at CCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is brilliant, thanks for joining us this time at ccc hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! that ship is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea with the ship, thanks for the tip about where to download! The colors match very well, bet your brother will be pretty happy with his card! :) Thanks for playing with this weeks challenge @ CCC!!

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated