Saturday, 24 April 2010

Allsorts Challenge #49 - Be Inspired


Over at Allsorts this week they've given us a photograph for inspiration:-
Here's my card:-


8" x 8" Card Blank from Craftwork Cards
Butterfly Stamp - Graphicus - Patchwork Butterfly Unmounted Themeplate
Stamped with Memento Ink and Coloured with Copics
Bazzill Card Stock
Circle Cutter
Flower Punch
Scallop Circle Punch
Card Candy and In Circle Message from Craftwork Cards
Mum lettering - Quickutz
Martha Stewart Border Punch - Cut to form Corners
Gems from stash



Lynda xxx

12 comments:

  1. That's a colour combo I like Lynda. See you're a graphicus fan as well-another talented bunch.Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful colourful card Lynda. Very Summery I must say. The butterfly is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Lynda ! Gorgeous colour combo and your butterfly is just stunning ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, Lynda, it must have taken ages to create such a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely card, I love the colours too. Only said to Eileen today I want to make some yellow cards, no-one seems to use yellow.
    Well pleased to see you do. Looks to be a huge butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally stunning...as usual!!..great colours..
    love the corners..might have to pinch that idea!!!
    hugs
    Jan...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Lynda your card is so beautiful, love how you have taken so much inspiration from the photo
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynda

    Wow hun this is just beautiful you have captured the essence of the photo perfectly thank you so much for making such a great card for my challenge this week

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just love this - really bright and fresh colours! Love those corners too, well done Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynda

    I somehow knew you would come up with something lovey for this one and you have not dissapointed.

    That butterfly is awesome and love the zingy citrus colours.

    Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Lynda, love the butterfly!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh I recognise this beautiful butterfly Lynda, it looks stunning on your card. Your choice of colours work beautifully together.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated