The Dare this week over at Daring Cardmakers has been set by Kathy:-
Getting in a Flap
I'd like to see cards with flaps this week. Little flaps that you lift up or open out to see a secret "something" hidden behind or bigger flaps that form part of the actual card. Maybe even little birdies with wings that really "flap" As long as it's a flap that lifts up from your card it will count - just flat images of a bird or butterfly flapping it's wings won't!
My Card:-
I was literally getting in a flap over this challenge until I had a good talk to myself and said "just keep it simple"! It worked and I'm really pleased with my card this week.
DCWV and Bazzill Card Stock
Cuttlebug Swiss dots Embossing Folder
Martha Stewart Grass Border Punch
Stamp for the Daisy Stems - See-D's Morsels
Stamped with Stampin' Up Old Olive Ink Pad
Daisy and Butterfly Punches
Hole Punch
Computer Generated Sentiment
Brads and Fasteners from Stash
Stickles
Lynda xxx
Love it Lynda, so so pretty and elegant.
ReplyDeleteCan't believe another week has gone by I didn't get my shoe card done in time I've had a rotten cough this week. Will be joining in with this one though. :)xx
This is so pretty Lynda, I really love it. All springlike and fresh! Hope you have a fabulous day too xxx
ReplyDeleteOhhh I'm in love with this, Lynda. What a gorgeous card. I adore the daisies and your flap sentiment is inspired. I agree with Sarah, it screams Spring, it's like one of those adverts for washing powder!!
ReplyDeleteLisax
Sorry Lynda but this is a "Wow" card, just love it. I like the texture on the daisies too.
ReplyDeleteWhy is what you call "simple" sometimes so stunning. Comfort Spring Fresh comes to mind to me rather than washing powder. Really, really, a fantastic card.
Love Kath
loving this one lynda....so gorgeous and love all those white daisies...so fresh...big hugs kath xxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning Lynda
ReplyDeleteIt's perfect. The colours really are full of spring and the flap idea great. Now why were you 'flapping' about this one ?
B x
What a stunnin card. I just adore it.
ReplyDeleteWow, this is beautiful, so fresh as a daisy.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs Carol xxx
this is so beautiful Lynda, so clean, so dimensional and I love the hidden message. How can we top this?
ReplyDeleteHugs
Victoria
x
Gorgeous Lynda! I have to admit when I saw the challenge my mind went a little blank, but you've done a real beauty. Sue C x
ReplyDeleteI sooooo love this card - all those gorgeous daisies and the pretty blue background - it's just perfect, Lynda
ReplyDeleteLynda I love this card hun, it's so beautiful, love the daisies and the "cleaness" of your card
ReplyDeletehugs Mandy xx
Those daisies are beautiful (one of my favourite flowers)you card looks so profressional.
ReplyDeleteLynda, your daisy card is darling. I love the simplicity - so fresh! Also love the font - can you tell me what it is? - hugs/Cathy
ReplyDelete