Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Penny Black Saturday - Week 95

I'm back at last - got the card reader sorted for now and have a back up in case of emergency - so fingers crossed normal...ish service will be resumed!

Over on Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog the theme this week is :-

CHECK IT OUT
we would like to see your creations using checked papers...ribbons etc and as always you can create a card...altered art..bag..notebook...layout....the choice is yours the only RULE being that you use at least one Penny Black image.

Here's my Card:-


Card Blank and Digital Card Stock - Craftwork Cards

Stamp - Penny Black 'garden visit'
Stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics
Sentiment - Pebbles Inc Rub-On
Flower Soft
Chalks
Diamond Glaze on Snail's Shell
Self Adhesive Pearls from Hobby House
Faux Stitching

DP - MME 'Quite Contrary'
I did intend to use the reverse side of this paper as it is checked but decided that this side looked better.

Bazzill Cardstock
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Checked Ribbon from Stash






Lynda xxx

11 comments:

  1. Great image Lynda and I love the colours, they work so well together.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card Lynda,love the papers, nice to see you back.

    Big Hugs Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous honey, love the image you have chosen, big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynda.
    I'm glad you got all your technology sorted out, it's a nightmare when computers go on the blink isn't it, aren't we sad, but I know I would be lost without mine now.
    Your card is great. I love the colour combo and what a cute image.
    I've just been reading about the card candy competition. I shall be pondering on this all night now!!!!
    Lovely to have you back.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous as always lynda..love the green and brown combo and your cute hedgie...great to have you back......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Lynda

    this is absolutely gorgeousm beautiful layout gorgeous paper and love the ribbon

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynda, glad you are back and I think the card is brill.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynda, Glad to have you back sharing your amazing cards. This is a real cutie. Love the colours and the flower soft - a perfect touch. :)xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lynda lovely to see you back. Your card is lovely, that little hedgepig looks soooo scared of that tiny snail. Love Susanxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card linda, nice & fresh looking, love the Hedgehog stamp.
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, so sweet!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated