Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Penny Black Saturday - Week 96

Here's my card for this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge which is:-

BUTTONS GALORE
yes..it's time to look out your button box and get creative

My card has been sat at the side minus the butterfly since Sunday - it just needed something else and I couldn't think what! Then I read Brenda's wonderful post yesterday about butterflies and straight away punched one out and added it to the corner and I think it just finishes it off perfectly... there is definitely something magical about butterflies Brenda... Thank you!

Stamp - Penny Black 'squeeze till I squeak'
Stamped with Memento Ink Pad and coloured with Copics
Papers from - Kirsty Wiseman 'Fanciful Things' CD
and Pink Petticoat 'Colour Collection' (Gingham)
DCWV and Bazzill Card Stock
Martha Stewart Border and Butterfly Punches
Sentiment - Melissa Frances Rub-On
Gems and Buttons from Stash
Stickles
Faux stitching



Lynda xxx

7 comments:

  1. Ooh this is really lovely Lynda. The image is so cute. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. truly gorgeous lynda...one of my all time fave PB images...love the button border and yes the butterfly finishes it off beautifully...thanks for taking the time to join in the fun at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, i love the image and your colours are fab, that butterfly is lush too hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely card Lynda and I like the colours, love the stamp. I do that a lot with cards, get so far then feel it is not right or needs something else, ages after it comes.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab Card Lynda, great colour combo and the butterfly just finishes it off beautifully.

    Big Hugs Carol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous Lynda, love the adorable image and the butterfly was a perfect finishing touch.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated