Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Winter Wonderland - Anything Goes for Christmas

'Anything Goes' is the theme over at Winter Wonderland and it's such a treat to be able to make whatever you want - thanks girls!

Here's my card:-


Papers - BoBunny
Creata 'Christmas Cuties' Stickers
Circle and Holly Punches
Nestabilities
Bazzill Card Stock
Mellissa Frances Rub-Ons
White Gel Pen



Lynda xxx

14 comments:

  1. Hi Linda
    Love the colours and that beautiful stitching and that image is adorable. Thanks for joining in the fun for our relaunch at Winter Wonderland it is brill to see you again
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS Check out the other DT candy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love those papers and that fun image. Please hop over to enter my Winter Wonderland candy. Thanks for playing along again at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back next week. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Lynda, I love the reindeer and that leaf punch is definitely on my list this year ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..super cute or what?..love the DP's and the layout is fab!!!
    hugs
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, the colours are fab and the image is so cute. Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, what a fun card. I made my first xmas card today, will post it soon.

    Big Hugs Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Lynda! The papers are fabulous and I love the cute image! So glad you could join in with us at Winter Wonderland!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Lynda

    Beautiful work as always.

    I am getting a real complex each time I see one of your wonderful Christmas creations. In January I told myslf I would enter this one every week and come December I would be so prepared.

    But you know the answer don't you, not a single Christmas card in sight.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lynda. Lovely cute fun card. Not made one Xmas card yet. Love Susan.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynda. Lovely cute fun card. Not made one Xmas card yet. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Lynda! You must a million Christmas cards now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really cute, a fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful Xmas card, that image is so sweet! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated