Monday, 15 June 2009

Allsorts Challenge 5 - Triangles

Gro has set the challenge this week and she wants to see
...TRIANGLES...
It can be the folding, the papers, embellishments or anything else.

This is what I came up with:-


I'm really happy with this card it turned out a lot brighter than I thought it would. I used 8 triangles for the background and I thought the zigzag stitching would count as even more!

Papers: - Dovecraft - Kate Knight collection
Bazzill Bling
Pink Cardstock - Craftwork Cards
In Circle Message - Craftwork Cards
Sizzix 12" Flourish Die
Flowers and Brad from stash
Faux and Real Stitching


Lynda xxx

9 comments:

  1. This is just lovely Linda. The Kate Knight designs are a favourite of mine too. Love the lily, just stunning..:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Lynda. I love your big blooms and your design is fantastic. Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda, Great card! What a fab idea for triangles. I love the colours and the flower is gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynda, this is stunning, the colours the layout all thought out so well.

    Thanks for joing us at Allsorts this week, have a good evening.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, very elegant!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.
    Love your card. The colours, flowers and off course the triangles. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    Gro.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda

    What a beautiful card - I love it.

    Everything matches in so perfectly.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda wow I love the pink on black just stunning thanks for joining us at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card its stunning love the colours thanks for joining us this week hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated