It's Brenda's turn to set the challenge this week and she has secured the most amazing prize for this week's winner courtesy of Sir Stampalot - A Quickutz Squeeze Tool with the Essential Shapes Collection. How fab is that!! It's also Brenda's birthday this week so "Happy Birthday Brenda - hope you have a good 'un".
This is the challenge:-
I have chosen "WINGS" ........ Butterflies, Dragonflies, Angels, Fairies, Birds, Bugs or even Planes, anything with wings.
and this is my card:-
Background Paper - Spring & Sprout by Paper Artsy
Turret stamp from Crowns & Castles 1 by Paper Artsy
Copics
Distress Inks - Vintage Photo
Stickles
I stamped, coloured and mounted the Turret image. I then simply cut around the birds on the Paper and slotted the image behind them and then adhered the whole thing to the card. I then lifted the birds slightly away from the image and placed silicone glue behind them so that they would sit proud from the Turret. Very simple but very effective I think. These papers are lovely and this particular sheet has really done all the hard work for you.
Lynda xxx
Super card Lynda, love the paper artsy designs. I'm definitely entering this week with such a fantastic prize, would love a Quickutz squeeze.xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda, wow this card is brilliant, I love all the wee birdies sitting on the wall. The sentiment is brill too, Hazelxox
ReplyDeleteThis is great. I love those Paper Artsy stamps.
ReplyDeleteLove this card
ReplyDeleteSuper layout and colours
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week
TTFN
Debs xx
Good evening Lynda
ReplyDeleteAn absolutely stunning card, I love the unusual image and they effect created by using silicone.
Thank you for joining in again at Allsorts, good luck with the candy draw and I really appreciate you birthay wishes for Friday.
B x
Oh I love that card, just wonderful.
ReplyDeleteLynda,
ReplyDeleteThis card is gorgeous!!!! So beautiful and creative!!!!
Saskia :)
The card is fab Linda, the background looks like the real thing LOL. I love the colours. The craft box
ReplyDeleteGreat card, bet in looks even better first hand with the birds lifted away from the turret. The saying is so true love it.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, and beautiful background. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
ReplyDeleteGreat card love the image and the colours you have choosen are lovely thanks for joining us this week hugs kirsten...x
ReplyDeletelove the colours you have used and that stamp is beautiful...
ReplyDeletethanks for playing at Allsorts
Emma xxx
This is really lovely Lynda. What a great bird house. I love your sentiment and that background is just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI have been having a nosey round the rest of your blog and I love your cards, they are stunning. I shall be a frequent visitor from now on.
Lisax
WOW this is a fabulous card I really love the sentiment it is really lovely
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us this week on the allsorts challenge
lotsalove
Amanda xx