Wednesday, 17 June 2009

ICSketches #21

Another great sketch from Dawn this week at ICS:-


I didn't realise, until after I had made my card, that I had turned the sketch on it's side again this week. I printed out the sketch and left it on the table with the words at the bottom! Which ever way up though this is a fabby sketch.

My card:-


Papers - "The Green Stack" DCWV &
Allsorts - Craftwork Cards
Stamps - "Fabulous" - Heidi Swapp &
Script background - Dimension Fourth
Distress Inks:- Vintage Photo, Pine Needles & Spiced Marmalade
Sizzix Flourish#3 Die
Floral Chipz from Everlasting Keepsakes
Button and String from stash


Thanks for looking.


Lynda xxx

19 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card Lynda. Love the distressing, thanks for listing the colours you used, I'm about to order some more so that's really helpful. I'm not giving up on them yet!
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lynda, I haven't used distress inks yet, but they look good, just getting to grips with stamping and colouring,

    thanks for your visit,

    Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card - I just love it. Thanks for joining us this week at ICS.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well ~ your card says it all! this is FABULOUS!!! So glad you joined us this week at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card using this sketch!
    love your card
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is Fabulous! thanks for playing along at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynda:)..Your card is `gorgeous`..
    Thanks for joining in with I-C-S :)...
    Great to catch up!!!!
    Enjoy the rest of your week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynda, me again, just a question on distresing, hope you don't mind. Do you use a non stick craft mat and TH blending tool when applying the distress inks? many thanks D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Lynda as usual.
    Susanxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I do like this Lynda it is a lovely sketch but what you have done with it is fabulous.

    Have a good evening.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your card, sooo amazing and how the senitment just pops!!! WOW great job using the IC sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lynda, thanks for the info, I'm using the same method so it's more practice I need rather than more kit! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along again

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Lynda this is wonderful, love what you did with the sketch, fabulous!!! HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree, this is a fabby sketch and your card is 'fabulous'...blessings, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks so lovely Lynda, love the mix of pp and fab use of ICS #21

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks gorgeous turned on its side. Your take on the sketch is fabulous to say the least! Gorgeous mix of pp's. Thank you for joining us at ICS! ;)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Linda, your card is fabulous!

    Thanks for joining us at ICS this week.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated