Wednesday, 3 June 2009

ICSketches #19

This week there's a fabby sketch at ICS and it was just perfect for a wedding card that a friend asked me to make for her.
This is the sketch:-


and this is my card:-



Papers are Basic Grey (Porcelain) and Doodlebug (Bubblegum Filagree)
Cuttlebug Folders - Swiss Dots, Divine Swirls and Wedding Set
Sentiment - Melissa Frances Stamp
Ribbon, Flowers, Button and Gem from stash
Other items used are a Fern Punch, Stickles and Krylon Silver Leafing Pen



Lynda xxx

16 comments:

  1. LOVE all the texture here, super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Very elegant!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your take on the sketch Lynda! Breathtaking GORGEOUS! WOW! Thanks for playing along! ;)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your card is so elegant and soft. How pretty!!! That flower is amazing. Thanks for playing this week at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that is beautiful...
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Lynda! Truly gorgeous!

    Thanks for playing along at ICS this week.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Lynda, your friend is gonna love it. Thanks for playing along at ICS this week, hope to see you again...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegent Lynda, thanks for joining in with the ICS challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is `beautiful`Lynda ...Love those papers:)
    `Thanks` for joining in with ICS this week :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous wedding card! I'm sure you're friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful...love all the texture! thanks for playing along at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lynda your card is so elegant and devine - I love your embossed images. Wonderful use of ICS #19

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card and love the embossing!!!! great job and soo pretty, love how you used the IC sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness! This card is gorgeous! I love the squares!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous! I love all the texture, the flower embie, the colors. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is `beautiful`Lynda..
    I love how you used your papers...
    `Beautiful`..
    `Thankks` for joining in with
    I-C-S this week :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated