There's a very handsome chap called Buddy who lives with his mum Kath here. Well it's Buddy's birthday tomorrow and he'll be 3 - that's 21 in doggy years - so a very special birthday to celebrate indeed. Buddy being the very clever boy that he is has sneaked onto his mum's computer and set us a challenge to make him a birthday card. Now I had a word with Queen Flossy and Little Lord Oscar and asked them if they cared to make a special card for this special occasion - well, they just rolled their eyes, turned around and showed me they're bottoms!!! It was worth a try I suppose - so I decided to make the card myself. Hope you like it.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY"
Love from Lynda xxx
I think the Budster is gonna love this one! It's great, love that paw print paper.
ReplyDelete:)xx
oh my Lynda what a cute card for my birthday and such a handsome pup just like me.....Big Hugs Buddy xxxxxxx
ReplyDeletegreat card, he will love it
ReplyDeleteAllisonX