Monday, 22 June 2009

Oh Happy Days!


Just a quick post to let you know my Sugar Birdies CD arrived this morning YEAH!!!. I made a card to sum up exactly how I feel - VERY happy. At last I've got my hands on those wonderful circle alphas and flowers that I have been drooling over for the past 4 or 5 weeks. The rest of the CD is pretty amazing too - there's loadsa great papers, embellies, sentiments, flowers, stampies, I could go on and on. If you want to see more pop over here and view what the amazing Polka Doodle DT have created.


Lynda xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lynda, glad you are having fun with your new goodies. Confess I don't have any CD' as always wondered if the ink costs is prohibitive, but some of them do look tempting.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... lovely card!!! So happy you love the Sugar Birdies cd-rom!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations with the CD. :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated