Friday, 19 June 2009

Carol's Sketch Fun #8

Well aren't I a lucky girl - I was picked by Mr RNG as the winner for Sketch #7.
So I'd like to say a big thank you to Carol for the lovely candy.
THANK YOU CAROL!!!

So onto sketch #8
Another great sketch - and here's my card:-


Stamps - Magnolia
Paper - Doodlebug
Bazzill and K & Co Cardstock
Copics and Chalks
Flower Embellishment - K & Co.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Papermania Self Adhesive Gems
Doily Edge Punch - Martha Stewart
Stickles Glitter Glue


Thanks for looking.


Lynda xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh well done Lynda, dosen't it give you a big smile when something like that happens. Don't know what candy you won so off to have a nose.

    Oh, love the card by the way, another great sketch.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, the colouring and stitching is fantastic. Enjoy your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, cute stamp, your colouring is great her books look like suede. Well Done on your prise win.

    Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Lynda, your colouring is amazing and I agree about the boots. Congrats on the win. Enjoy your weekend. :)xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a STAR Lynda! thanks so much for playing along again, it's a fabulous card :) beautifully coloured and great embellies too!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely take on Carol's sketch
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated