Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Allsorts Challenge 7 - Acetate

Jackie has set the challenge to use acetate this week.

So I decided to make a card for my friend's 50th Birthday using the acetate Sheer Delights - Handbag from Craftwork Cards.


I made a little concertina card for the inside and decorated it using the new Lemonade Papers from Basic Grey. I used a variety of flower, border and other punches for the decorative elements.

Stamps used:-
Fabulous Birthday - Hero Arts
Conversation Dots - Hero Arts
Fabulous Friend - Stampin Up

Circle Alphas (50) - Polka Doodles Sugar Birdies CD

Other items used:-
Card Candy - Craftwork Cards
Gems and Ribbon from Stash
Rub-Ons - Papermania




Lynda xxx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda, Wow this is gorgeous. I love the BG papers ~ such fab colours! I am sure your friend is going to love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning Lynda, just love it. Can I have one when I'm 50? Only 3 years to go! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynda this is so gorgeous, I love it. Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week.

    Jackie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Lynda, that is fabulous. Lovely make. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really lovely , she will love it
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just lovely Lynda, your friend will love it.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Lynda, wow what a fab card, love all the ribbons, and super DP's, really lovely work.

    Thank you for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW this is stunning! I love it and I bet the recipient will too

    thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab way of using the handbag acetate I love the shape of the inner card and what a fantastic keepsake...

    Thank you for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated