Another new challenge blog here called Carol's Sketch Fun hosted by Carol of Carol's Paperplayce. The sketch Carol has created for the very first challenge is absolutely amazing I took one look at it and knew exactly what I was going to do and it took me about 20 minutes - a first for me! - I usually ponder for ages looking at papers, stamps, in this box and that box and so on and so on lol. Carol had made a Christmas Card and as I am now on a mission to get cracking with mine too, I have done the same.
This is the wonderful sketch:-
and this is my card:-
Stamp - "Silent Night" by Stampin Up (Ive also used the sentiment stamp in this collection for the insert)
Daisy Bucket Papers "Mistletoe Kisses" and Bazzill Cardstock
Card Candy from Craftwork Cards
Ive used Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder and Oval and Scallop Oval Nestabilities
Sentiment - Melissa Frances
Finished off with Stickles
I really enjoyed making this card, thanks Carol for your inspiration.
Lynda xxx
I really enjoyed this one too and you've made such a lovely card with it. 2 xmas cards in 1 week you really are getting organised :)x
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful image Lynda! I'm glad i've inspired you to start on your Christmas cards, this one is so lovely :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the toot and for playing along with my sketch...
Hugs
Carol x
Beautiful work, very elegant!
ReplyDeleteSweet greetings,
Saskia :)