Monday, 29 June 2009

Winter Wonderland - Christmas Crackers


As it's the last Sunday of the month the team at Winter Wonderland set a challenge to make something other than a card - so this month they have chosen Christmas Crackers!



I really enjoyed making my Cracker and even made my own template. I made it squared rather than rounded so that it would sit nicely on the table too. I used some black matt cardstock for the base, covered it with Allsorts paper from Craftwork Cards and decorated it with lace, fancy wool fibres and Prima Flowers.




Lynda xxx

11 comments:

  1. Lynda .... this looks fab! I love that it's square and the paper is gorgeous!

    Thank you for taking up our challenge this week!

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Lynda! This is amazing!!! What a brilliant idea for a cracker - I wish it had been mine!!! It looks really girly and showbiz'y - I LOVE it!! I'm so glad you weren't put off by the challenge, you've really inspired me! Thank you sooo much for playing along!! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Square cracker, what a great idea, might just have to use that one ;). Love the colours the papers and the flowers (everything!).
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynda. This is gorgeous and what a clever idea being square so it doesn't roll away. I shall be trying this a Christmas!!!!

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely! I like the non-traditional colors - it still looks Christmas-y with the pointsettias and the lovely trim - but you could keep it around throughout the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Lynda!!! This is gorgeous...i love the colours and the decoration is stunning!!! Thanx for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland this week!! Luv n Hugs Lesley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i really like this idea for a cracker it is fab it reminds me of something joan collins would have on her table xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynda

    OH MY GOSH your cracker is absolutely stunning, gorgeous job! love the colour combo and gorgeous flowers.

    Thanks for joining us this week

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lynda, WOW this is stunning, I love it, Well DOne, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Lynda. This cracker is beautiful. I love the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Lynda you have made an absoloutely stunning cracker. Love the originality of a square cracker. I love the black and pink and this looks so elegant too. THanks for joining in the fun again at Winter Wonderland, hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated