A very special dare has been set by Sue this week as follows:-
I dare you to make a cheery card for a sick child and send it to one of the children featured on Post Pals to brighten their day.
Background Paper and Image are downloads from Kay Miller Designs (Wild About You and Jungle Boogie). The darker blue card is from an old folder that I have passed through a crimper. The turquoise is DCWV textured cardstock and Ive used Stampin Up's Spiral punch on the edge. Other items used:- Card Candy from Craftwork Cards, Circle Alphas from Polkadoodle Sugar Birdies CD topped with diamond glaze and ScrappyChic Letters from Me & My Big Ideas.
Lynda xxx
Just an update - I've decided that my card is going to Reuben D - After reading the profiles of many of the children it said that Reuben liked giraffes and as my card had a giraffe on it, I just had to pick him . He's also such a cutey and apparently the life and soul of the party. I really hope my card puts a huge smile on his beautiful little face.
Just lovely Lynda. It will certainly brighten a childs day. I adore your giraffe, he's fabulous.
ReplyDeleteLisax
that is just so gorgeous Lynda. It is such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with DCM
ReplyDeleteAnother great card as always Lynda.
ReplyDeleteI love the fun image and the colours you’ve chosen look amazing.
Thanks for joining the DCM’s this week and sending a smile to someone who needs it.
Sue
x
Great colours, and just love the giraffe, will be such a joy to receive this card. :)xx
ReplyDeleteIts just so cute and I think it will put a huge smile on the little boy's face. :)
ReplyDeleteVanessa.
I love this card, it's so fun and funky.
ReplyDelete