This card is for Daring Cardmakers - Lacy Days of Summer, Penny Black Saturday Challenge which is a colour theme of Blue, Tan and Cream and last but not least Allsorts Challenge which is to base your card on an English Country Garden. The 3 themes all worked so well together and I really love the finished article. Hope you like it too.
Stamp - Penny Black "Whispers"
Copics
Paper - Basic Grey from Archaic Collection
Bazzill Basics and Bling Card Stock
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
I've added 3 layers of lace just under the ribbon
and finished with Stickles and Gems
Lynda xxx
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteLovely creation.
Love your backing papers and layers of lace.
Thank you for joining in the fun again at Allsorts this week.
Love Jules xx
beautiful card Lynda with one of my fave PB images.....love the dotty paper and your lace just finishes it off beautifully.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning card, you know how much I love PB stamps and you have carried this off to perfection.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
B x
Lovely card as always, Lynda - the lace looks fab
ReplyDeleteOh wow Lynda what a stunning card, love the all the gorgeous details and fabulous image..brilliant. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
ReplyDeletehugs
Tracie :)x
I love your color scheme and your lace is very pretty.
ReplyDeleteHI,
ReplyDeletethats a great image and the Card is really perfect.
Thanks for joining in the PBSC.
Greetings
Domi
Beautiful image and love your layout and fab papers & lace. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
ReplyDeletePauline x
Oh Lynda this PB image is lovely..Great colours..and DP's..I'm having to invest in some PB stamps very soon..they are just right up my street...and this one you have done has clinched it!!! lol
ReplyDeleteregards
Jan..xx
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteThis is a stunning card hun I love the colour combo and the stamp is fab
Thanks for playing at Allsorts
Emma xxx
I really like how you incorporated all three themes into this beautiful card.
ReplyDelete